(Structor / Photo Courtesy of NYRA)
From the Keeneland Media Team:
Keeneland has announced that 66 horses – including Breeders’ Cup winner Structor, Grade 2 winner Inthemidstofbiz and 2021 Spinaway (G1) third-place finisher Saucy Lady T – have been supplemented to the 2022 January Horses of All Ages Sale, to be held Jan. 10-13. Supplemental entries have been accommodated at the end of each of the four sessions, and limited spots remain for select offerings.
Structor, a 4-year-old son of Palace Malice, won the first three races of his career, including the 2019 Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Turf (G1) Presented by Coolmore America at Santa Anita. His dam, Miss Always Ready, by More Than Ready is a full sister to Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf (G2) winner More Than Real. Cataloged as a racing or stallion prospect, Structor is consigned by Indian Creek, agent.
Inthemidstofbiz, a seven-time winning 5-year-old daughter of Fed Biz out of stakes winner Midst, by Closing Argument, captured the 2020 Thoroughbred Club of America (G2) at Keeneland. Buckland Sales, agent, consigns Inthemidstofbiz, who is cataloged as a broodmare prospect.
Saucy Lady T, a 2-year-old Tonalist filly out of stakes winner Fila Primera, by War Front, also was third in this year’s Adirondack (G2) and Schuylerville (G3). Consigned by Stuart Morris, agent, she is cataloged as a racing or broodmare prospect.
Other supplements include:
- Courteous, a graded stakes-placed 5-year-old daughter of Midnight Lute in foal to American Pharoah. She is consigned by Four Star Sales, agent.
- Dontletsweetfoolya, a multiple stakes-winning 4-year-old daughter of Stay Thirsty cataloged as a racing or broodmare prospect and consigned by Stuart Morris, agent.
- Flown, a 2021 multiple graded stakes-placed 3-year-old filly by Kitten’s Joy cataloged as a racing or broodmare prospect. She is consigned by ELiTE, agent.
- Grateful, a graded stakes-placed 7-year-old daughter of Hard Spun in foal to Uncle Mo. She is consigned by Lane’s End, agent.
- Her World (IRE), a 2-year-old daughter of Caravaggio who was a 6-length winner of the Tyro Stakes at Monmouth Park in her career debut. Cataloged as a racing or broodmare prospect, she is consigned by Paramount Sales, agent.
- Marion Francis, a multiple stakes-placed 3-year-old filly by Constitution who won an allowance race during Keeneland’s 2021 Fall Meet. ELiTE, agent, consigns the filly, who is cataloged as a racing or broodmare prospect.
- Platinum Paynter, a 2021 multiple graded stakes-placed 5-year-old daughter of Paynter who is cataloged as a broodmare prospect. The half-sister to Grade 1-placed stakes winner Midnight Pleasure is consigned by Buckland Sales, agent.
- Polyester, an 11-year-old daughter of Tiz Wonderful in foal to Kentucky Derby (G1) Presented by Woodford Reserve winner Authentic, the leading covering sire at the recent Keeneland November Breeding Stock Sale. Dam of Grade 3 winner Harpers First Ride, she is consigned by James B. Keogh, agent.
- Risky Ride, a 5-year-old daughter of Candy Ride (ARG) who is a half-sister to 2021 Withers (G3) winner Risk Taking. In foal to Risk Taking’s sire, Medaglia d’Oro, she is consigned by Taylor Made Sales Agency, agent.
- Susie’s Baby, a winning 9-year-old daughter of Giant’s Causeway who is a half-sister to Group 1 winner and sire Caravaggio. Her first foal is 2021 Kentucky Downs Ladies Marathon winner Family Way. Consigned by Gainesway, agent, Susie’s Baby is in foal to Constitution.
Additional supplements include mares in foal to Authentic, Caravaggio, Goldencents, Honor A. P., Instilled Regard, Liam’s Map, Not This Time, Spun to Run, Thousand Words, Violence and Volatile.
Yearlings who have been supplemented to the January Sale include sons and daughters of Catholic Boy, Maximus Mischief, Mitole, Not This Time, Omaha Beach, World of Trouble and Yoshida (JPN).
For the January Sale, Keeneland again will offer online and phone bidding to accommodate buyers who cannot attend. For more information for prospective buyers, including accessing the Keeneland Sales Portal, click here.