(First Kiss, daughter of Smart Strike and a Graded Stakes winning mare, has been supplemented to the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky Winter Mixed Sale. First Kiss is a winner (also placed on both dirt and turf) and comes from the same female family as Tiznow. Selling as a broodmare prospect. Photo by Holly M. Smith)
From the Fasig-Tipton-Tipton Media Team:
52 New Supplemental Entries Added to Kentucky Winter Mixed Sale
Fasig-Tipton has catalogued an additional 52 entries for its 2019 Kentucky Winter Mixed Sale supplemental catalogue. Those entries may now be viewed online.
These new entries, catalogued as hips 477-528, include blacktype credentialed racing and broodmare prospects, in-foal mares, and short yearlings.
These latest entries include:
- FROST WISE (Hip 481): Five-year-old mare is a New York stakes winner of $266,613. A registered New York-bred, she is consigned as a racing/broodmare prospect by South Point Sales Agency, agent.
- SPRING TEMPEST (Hip 495): Five-year-old mare was a stakes winner and graded stakes placed at two. Earner of $239,135 is catalogued as a broodmare prospect by South Point Sales Agency, agent.
- TRUE ROYALTY (Hip 521): Four-year-old daughter of YES IT’S TRUE captured the Torrey Pines S. (G3) last year at Del Mar. She is out of a half-sister to multiple graded stakes winner BEL AIR BEAUTY, and from the immediate family of Grade 1 winners GRECIAN FLIGHT and BULLSBAY. A registered Florida-bred, she is consigned as a racing/broodmare prospect by Lane’s End, agent.
- TAMARACK GAL (Hip 523): Four-year-old daughter of DISCREET CAT is a half-sister to leading Kentucky Derby contender MAXIMUS MISCHIEF, an undefeated graded stakes winner last year at two. She is consigned as a broodmare prospect by Lane’s End, agent.
- WAY TO VERSAILLES (Hip 528): Five-year-old mare captured the Royal North S. (G2) at Woodbine last year. A stakes performer from six furlongs to one mile, she is consigned as a broodmare prospect by Bluewater Sales, agent.
The Kentucky Winter Mixed Sale will be held on Monday and Tuesday, February 4-5, in Lexington, Kentucky. The Supplemental Catalogue will be offered on Tuesday, February 5, following the conclusion of the main catalogue.
Print versions of the supplemental catalogue will be available on-site at Fasig-Tipton. The supplemental catalogue is also available via the equineline sales catalogue app.