(Rattle N Roll’s dam added to Keeneland’s November Breedings Stock Sale / Coady Photography)
From the Keeneland Media Team:
Keeneland has announced that 14 horses have been supplemented to Book 1 of the 78th November Breeding Stock Sale and 11 horses have been supplemented to the horses of racing age portion of the auction, to be held Nov. 10-19. Broodmares added to Book 1 include connections to two recent Grade 1-winning 2-year-olds expected to compete at the upcoming Breeders’ Cup World Championships: Jazz Tune, dam of Claiborne Breeders’ Futurity winner Rattle N Roll, and Look Me Over, a half-sister to American Pharoah winner Corniche.
Keeneland will accept supplements to Book 1 until the November Sale begins and continue to accept supplements to the horses of racing age portion through the first few days of the auction.
A total of 227 horses are cataloged to Book 1, which begins Nov. 10 at 1 p.m. ET. Supplements are:
- A Z Warrior, a Grade 1-winning daughter of Bernardini in foal to Uncle Mo. Dam of Irish stakes winner Key To My Heart (IRE), she is a half-sister to Grade 2 winner Jojo Warrior, Grade 3 winner E Z Warrior and stakes winner J Z Warrior. Eaton Sales, agent, has consigned A Z Warrior.
- Dance Recital, a 4-year-old winning daughter of War Front out of Grade 2 winner Gold Medal Dancer, by Medaglia d’Oro. Dance Recital is consigned by Greenfield Farm, agent, as a racing or broodmare prospect.
- Front Page Story, a full sister to English and Irish highweight Declaration of War and Grade 3 winner War Correspondent in foal to Constitution. The daughter of War Front is consigned by Taylor Made Sales Agency, agent.
- Jazz Tune, dam of Claiborne Breeders’ Futurity (G1) winner Rattle N Roll. Consigned by Baldwin Bloodstock, agent for St. Simon Place, the winning daughter of Johannesburg is in foal to Liam’s Map.
- Lenni Girl, a half-sister to multiple Grade 1 winner Jackie’s Warrior. The daughter of Candy Ride (ARG) is consigned by Hill ‘n’ Dale Sales Agency, agent, as a racing or broodmare prospect.
- Look Me Over, a half-sister to American Pharoah (G1) winner Corniche. The winning daughter of Hard Spun is carrying her first foal by Kitten’s Joy. She is consigned by Hunter Valley Farm, agent.
- Miss Teheran (IRE), a Grade 3-placed winner consigned by ELiTE, agent. The daughter of Teofilo is cataloged as a racing or broodmare prospect.
- Not in Jest, a full sister to Grade 1 winner and sire Cross Traffic in foal to Into Mischief. Taylor Made Sales Agency, agent for Aaron and Marie Jones LLC, is consigning the daughter of Unbridled’s Song.
- Quinta Nota, a Group 1 winner in Peru whose dam is a half-sister to Canadian champion Not Bourbon. The daughter of Tale of Ekati is consigned by Taylor Made Sales Agency, agent, as a racing or broodmare prospect.
- Reagan’s Edge, a Grade 2-placed winner consigned by Denali Stud, agent, as a racing or broodmare prospect. The 4-year-old filly is by Competitive Edge.
- Secret Garden (PER), dam of Darley Alcibiades (G1) third-place finisher Sequist who is in foal to Maclean’s Music. From the family of champion and leading sire Bernardini, the daughter of the A.P. Indy stallion Flanders Fields is consigned by Taylor Made Sales Agency.
- Sircat Sally, a Grade 2-winning daughter of Surf Cat in foal to Munnings. She is consigned by Hill ‘n’ Dale Sales Agency, agent.
- Team of Teams, a stakes-winning daughter of Elusive Quality in foal to American Pharoah. Consigned by Taylor Made Sales Agency, agent, she is out of multiple Grade 2 winner Teammate, an A.P. Indy half-sister to War Front.
- Tetragonal (IRE), a Grade 2-placed winner consigned by Taylor Made Sales Agency, agent. The daughter of Mehmas is cataloged as a racing or broodmare prospect.
The horses of racing age section of the November Sale on Nov. 19 includes these supplements:
- Della Frost, a winning 3-year-old daughter of Frosted consigned by Four Star Sales, agent. She is a half-sister to stakes winner Pulsate, second in the recent Belmont Turf Sprint Invitational (G3).
- Deregulation (GB), a 3-year-old gelding by Acclamation (GB) consigned by ELiTE, agent.
- Digital Software, a 4-year-old winning gelding by Temple City consigned by ELiTE, agent.
- Investment Income, a 3-year-old filly by Candy Ride (ARG) out of a half-sister to Grade 1 winner Zoftig, dam of Grade 1 winners Zo Impressive and Zaftig. She is consigned by ELiTE, agent.
- Kuora (PER), a 5-year-old Group 3 winner consigned by Mill Ridge Sales, agent.
- Magical Sign, a 2-year-old daughter of Gun Runner from the family of Group 1 winners Macoumba and Septieme Ciel. She is consigned by Taylor Made Sales Agency, agent.
- Manasota Sunset, a winning stakes-placed 2-year-old daughter of Outwork. She is consigned by St George Sales, agent.
- Penicillin Success, a winning 3-year-old colt by Vancouver (AUS) consigned by Hidden Brook, agent
- Ski Patrol, a 3-year-old gelding by Pioneerof the Nile out of champion Forever Together. He is consigned by Mill Ridge Sales, agent.
- Vanzzy, a multiple stakes-winning 4-year-old colt by Verrazano out of stakes winner Selva, by Forest Wildcat. A five-time winner, he was third in the Sept. 27 Peach Street Stakes at Presque Isle Downs in his most recent start. He is consigned by Bluewater Sales, agent.
- Winfromwithin, a 3-year-old stakes-winning, Grade 2-placed colt by Into Mischief consigned by ELiTE, agent. In March, Winfromwithin took the Columbia (L) at Tampa Bay Downs in course-record time. He was third in the American Turf (G2) Presented by Derby City Gaming at Churchill Downs in May.