(Fasig-Tipton in Lexington / Photo by Holly M. Smith)
From the Fasig-Tipton Media Team:
COVID-19 Safety Protocols for Kentucky Winter Mixed
In advance of the upcoming Kentucky Winter Mixed Sale in Lexington, Kentucky, Fasig-Tipton has announced the following COVID-19 protocols will be in place in accordance with Kentucky regulations:
- Screening measures, including temperature checks and health screening questions, will be in place to gain admittance to the sales grounds for all staff, participants and attendees;
- Cloth face coverings are required in accordance with U.S. CDC recommendations;
- Participants will not be allowed to congregate. At least six feet of distance must be maintained between people;
- Limited seating capacity in the sales pavilion;
- Valet parking will not be available;
- Increased cleaning and disinfection procedures will be implemented with regular sanitation of high touch surfaces at least every two hours;
- Frequent hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds is recommended for all attendees;
Voluntary drive-thru COVID-19 testing will be available on Friday, February 5 from 9AM to 5PM in advance of the Kentucky Winter Mixed sale. Results will be available within 24 hours. COVID-19 testing is not a requirement for attendance at the sale.
The health and safety of sale participants is of paramount importance. These guidelines are intended as a supplement to assist with safe operations during the COVID-19 pandemic and are subject to change.
The Kentucky Winter Mixed Sale will be held on Monday and Tuesday, February 8-9, in Lexington, Kentucky. Sessions begin each day at 10 am.