Fasig-Tipton News Updates
From the Fasig-Tipton Media Team:
2020 Selected Yearling Sales Update
All of us at Fasig-Tipton hope that you are staying healthy and safe during this COVID-19 pandemic.We know that many of you have questions about Fasig-Tipton’s 2020 selected yearling sales. Below, please find some information that we hope will be helpful:
- In order to create the best possible marketplace for the 2020 yearling sales, we believe it is imperative that the start of yearling sales season occur after the vast majority of two-year-old sales have been conducted.
- This could result in a modification to the originally announced Kentucky July Yearling sale dates. However, it would be premature to make such a determination at this time. We will carefully evaluate and monitor the health conditions throughout the United States in the next few weeks before making that decision. Should there be any changes in dates, formats, etc., they will be quickly communicated.
- Currently, it is not possible to conduct yearling inspections due to various stay-at-home orders and travel restrictions in place throughout the United States. As soon as it is safe and practical, we will resume the inspection process. We are fortunate to have the ability to utilize several qualified inspection teams for this process, and the vast majority of selected yearling sale candidates are concentrated in specific geographic areas.
- Please go ahead and nominate any yearlings that are under consideration for our selected yearling sales in Kentucky and New York – The July Sale, The Saratoga Sale, and New York Bred Yearlings Sale. There is no fee to nominate, and you are not obligated or committed to these sales by nominating. By nominating now, it will allow us to better plan and coordinate our efforts moving forward. Nomination forms are available on our website, or by following this link: Nomination Form. You may also nominate through our Consignor Portal if you have an account.
- Fasig-Tipton is a highly flexible and adaptable sales company. We will make needed adjustments, as conditions dictate, to properly serve the marketplace in 2020. This is an unprecedented situation for all of us, and it is important for our industry to work together to help each during these trying times.
As always, please feel free to contact any member of the Fasig-Tipton staff if we can be of service. We look forward to working with you throughout this process, and rest assured, we will be with you every step of the way.
You must log in to post a comment.