From the NYRA Media Team:
The New York Racing Association, Inc. (NYRA) will thank its fans with special offers on tickets, food and beverages and hospitality during the final week of the 2023 season at Saratoga Race Course, which will culminate in a special Fan Appreciation Day on Sunday, Sept. 3.
Fan Appreciation Week, Wednesday, Aug. 30 to Monday, Sept. 4, will also be highlighted by the final premium giveaway of the season: a generously sized red and white polyester tote bag, presented by Saratoga Casino Hotel. The giveaway will be available to all fans with paid admission on Friday, Sept. 1, while supplies last.
Labor Day weekend will feature a special 12:40 p.m. post time, highlighted by the Grade 1, $1 million Jockey Club Gold Cup on Saturday; the Grade 1, $300,000 Spinaway on Sunday; and the traditional Closing Day feature, the Grade 1, $300,000 Hopeful on Monday.
Fans will enjoy numerous giveaways, ticket discounts, food and beverage specials and more on Sunday, Sept. 3., the culmination of Fan Appreciation Week.
The afternoon will be highlighted by a second chance giveaway of the Saratoga Cooler Jug, a 64oz. red and white jug, presented by NYRA Bets. Fans will be able to claim their cooler jug as they exit each of the three gates beginning at 4 p.m., while supplies last.
NYRA ambassadors will surprise fans in the backyard with $5 Dunkin’ cards and with discounted tickets to the Nov. 12 Adirondack Thunder hockey game at Cool Insuring Arena in Glens Falls. The Thunder, an ECHL affiliate of the New Jersey Devils, will be hosting a Saratoga-themed Sunday matinee in November.
Additional offerings on Sunday, Sept. 3 will include:
• Buy one ticket, get one free for reserved seats in the Clubhouse, Grandstand and Cutwater Stretch Premium Reserved section;
• Buy one reserved table, get one free in the Miller Time Fourstardave Sports Bar and Pick Six Vodka Picnic Paddock;
• An afternoon in the Paddock Suite, featuring an introduction to handicapping, for half the regular season price at $45 per person; Tickets can be purchased through Fevo.
• A family four-pack, including four Grandstand reserved seats with admission and $10 food and beverage credit per person for $99;
• Special $5 pricing on hot dogs and $5 12oz. beers at select concessions;
• Special $5 pricing on slices of pizza at the Finish Line Grill & Pizza;
• Cheese pie and 4-pack of 16oz. beer for $36 at the Finish Line Grill & Pizza;
• Burger, fries and domestic 16oz. beer for $22 at the Finish Line Grill & Pizza;
• Trackside parking for $10 (valet parking not included);
• Sunday brunch buffet at The Rail at the 1863 Club, including two mimosas or Bloody Marys, starting at $95 per person; reservations are available online at Ticketmaster.com.
• $50 savings on Clubhouse Boxes, D-level;
• Exclusive to NYRA Bets members: complimentary admission to The Cutwater Stretch (reserved seating not included).
Excluding Saturday, Sept. 2, buy one, get one savings on reserved seating and reserved tables in the Clubhouse, Grandstand, Cutwater Stretch, Miller Time Fourstardave Sports Bar and Pick Six Vodka Picnic Paddock will be available during Fan Appreciation Week, Aug. 30 to Sept. 4. Tickets may be purchased through Ticketmaster.com.
Other offers during Fan Appreciation Week include:
Wednesday, Aug. 30, Thursday, Aug. 31 and Monday, Sept. 4: Free Access to Paddock Suite
The Paddock Suite, unveiled in 2022, will be open to the public at no charge. The newest hospitality venue at Saratoga Race Course, the second story Paddock Suite is climate controlled and offers sweeping views of the historic Saratoga paddock and saddling area.
Friday, Sept. 1, Saturday, Sept. 2 and Monday, Sept. 4: Labor Day Weekend Barbecue
Fans can enjoy a Labor Day weekend-themed barbecue buffet in The Rail at the 1863 Club starting at $95 per person on Friday and Monday (starting at $110 per person on Saturday). Tickets may be purchased through Ticketmaster.
Additionally, fans on Saturday, Sept. 2, can experience a luxury suite in the 1863 Club. Individual tickets, which include shared access to the suite with refilled snacks and non-alcoholic beverages, are $185 per person and may be purchased through Fevo.
Reservations for these offers are also available at the Saratoga Race Course Box Office, located at Gate A, or by phone at 844-NYRA-TIX.
The 2023 summer meet at historic Saratoga Race Course resumes on Wednesday, Aug. 30 and concludes on Monday, Sept. 4.
For more information about Fan Appreciation Week, visit NYRA.com/Fans.