The Preakness isn’t until May 20, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t some big races before then! Keep up with updates about all the big stakes races across the country with our stakes race tracker.
SATURDAY, MAY 13
- Churchill Downs: Unbridled Sydney Overnight Stakes ($65,000) – 5 furlongs on the grass for Fillies & Mares 3YO & up. READ HERE
- Belmont Park: Grade 1 Man of War ($400,000) – 1 3/8 miles on the grass for 4-year-old & up. READ HERE.
- Belmont Park: Grade 3 Beaugay ($150,000) – 1 1/16-miles for Fillies & Mares 4-year-old & UP. READ HERE.
- Belmont Park: Grade 3 Peter Pan ($200,000) – 1 1/8-miles for 3-year-old. READ HERE.
- Belmont Park: Grade 2 Ruffian ($250,000) – 1 mile for Fillies & Mares 4-year-old & up. READ HERE.
- Santa Anita: Grade 3 Laz Barrera ($100,000) – 7 furlongs for 3YO. READ HERE.
- Santa Anita: Desert Code ($75,000) – About 61/2 furlongs down the hill for 3YO. READ HERE.
SUNDAY, MAY 14
- Belmont Park: Gold Fever ($100,000) – 6 furlongs for 3YO
- Santa Anita: Angels Flight ($75,000) – 7 furlongs for 3YO Fillies. READ HERE.
- Arlington Park: Hanshin Cup ($100,000) — 8 furlongs for 3-year-olds and up. READ HERE.
SATURDAY, MAY 20
- Santa Anita: Kona Gold Stakes ($200,000) — 6 1/2 furlongs for 3-year-olds and up. READ HERE.
- Pimlico Race Course: 142nd Running of the Preakness Stakes ($1.5 million) — 1 3/16 miles for 3-year-olds
- Media Guide for the Preakness Stakes. READ HERE.
- Today’s Preakness report. READ HERE.
- 5/12 Preakness report. READ HERE.
- Gunnevera Arrives at Pimlico: READ HERE.
For all your wagering needs, visit Twinspires.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.